Nampa, Idaho (September 28, 2015)
Finding time for daily devotions seems to get harder all the time. Even though we know - and can quote - the counsel to spend a "thoughtful hour each day," for many of us it is simply not happening. What to do?
Pacific Press® has developed a devotional app called DEVOTED that is receiving great reviews. "Our goal is to provide busy people with something short, powerful, and inspiring to read each day," says Stephen Ertel, director of electronic marketing at Pacific Press®. The free app is available for both android and iPhone users.
Selected readings are taken from a wide range of Adventist authors and include an excerpt each Friday and Sabbath from the current Sabbath School companion book and from E. G. White Notes on the Sabbath School Lesson.
Readers can subscribe to DEVOTED and receive it as a daily email. It can also be used - and is currently featured - on hundreds of Adventist church websites in North America and around the world.
A recent comment from one of our readers expresses what many are saying, "I LOVE your short, to the point, meaningful daily devotions! Keep up the good work!"
- 365 powerful devotions available 24/7
- Free chapter to read online
- Connect directly with AdventistBookCenter.com and learn more about the featured book
- Share your favorite devotions on Facebook and via email
- God is truly guiding you each day on what you send to thousands of people including me. This thought is certainly mine again today. God bless.
- Another perfectly-timed message from God through you. Thank you so much!
- Thanks for the daily devotions. My life is changing when I read them. May God bless you!